How to earn this badgeEarning this badge shows that you've mastered Badge List enough to help someone else. To earn the badge, post the items specified in the Required Evidence section above. First click the big green "Get This Badge" button up top, then sign up / in if needed, then click the little blue Post buttons next to the Required Evidence items. When you're done a validation request will automatically be sent to the badge experts.
Here's a quick overview of how Badge List works:
- #Create-a-learning-group - Either public or private.
- Invite other people to to join the group - As members or admins.
- Create badges - To represent achievements.
- Design requirements for each badge - Learners submit evidence for each requirement.
- Award the badges - Validate learner evidence or award the badge right away.
All badges are easy to display and share and are fully compatible with Mozilla's #OpenBadge
Contact the Badge List team
- You can send us a private email at either firstname.lastname@example.org (for general questions) or email@example.com (for assistance with tech stuff).
- You can find us on twitter at http://twitter.com/badgelist