Past a link to your badge.
To master this requirement you'll first need to #Create-a-learning-group
, then you'll need to create your first badge and post a link to it below.
How to create a badge:
- Go to your learning group
- Click the New Badge button in the gray Badges bar near the top of your group's page.
- Fill out all of the required fields.
- Badge Name: Think of the badge name as a title which can be used to describe awardees of the badge. Make it catchy if possible.
- Summary: Describe in less than 140 characters exactly what a person has done if they've earned this badge. This summary is not just for learners but also for the general public to understand what this badge means.
- Required Evidence: Write a list (one item per line) of the learning evidence required to earn this badge. Each line you enter will have its own requirement page where you can write a full page description (like the one you're reading right now) and browse submitted evidence.
- Badge Image: The fun part! This is where you build the image which will represent the badge when it is issued. You can use our built in badge image builder or you can upload your own image.
- That's it, the badge is created. You can optionally add a Badge Overview which will be visible when people visit the badge.