Pick and reflect on an artifact that illustrates the strategies you used to be successful in a task.
- A tutorial, guide, or infographic on how to successfully complete the task(s).
- Photos or videos of the task in process.
- Provide context. What does this artifact represent about how to be successful with the task?
- Explain the strategies you used to be successful on the task, such as:
- Sticking points and how to avoid them
- Tool Selection
- Proper Techniques
- Design Choices
Manuals and protocols for using various pieces of lab equipment. Most can be found on-line or in paper copies.