Write a reflection that explains how learning the skills, knowledge, and dispositions in this badge make you a better practicing scientist.
- Identifying the Skills
- What were the goals of this badge?
- What knowledge, new and/or old, did you use to achieve the goals of the badge?
- Self Monitoring
- How did you know you were successful in the task?
- Strategy Selection
- Explain the strategies you used to be successful on each part of the task (example: how you decided which tools to use - instruments or critical thinking tools, proper technique, etc.)
- If or when a strategy failed identify & explain adjustments made.
- Knowledge Transfer
- How can you apply something you learned earning this badge outside of school, in another class, and/or in another experiment?