Pick and reflect on an artifact that proves you have the skills, knowledge, and dispositions represented by the badge.
Required ArtifactProduce an infographic or a 3 minute video that describes the proper technique for cleaning glassware to reduce possible experimental errors. The infographic or video must include a description for the following items:
- Soap use
- Brush use
- Techniques for specific glassware:
- Graduated Cylinders
- Deionized Water Rinse
- Acid washes (Only under approved teacher supervision)
- Provide context. What is the activity this artifact is representing?
- Explain how the artifact represents the skills, knowledge, and dispositions for this badge.
- The infographic or video includes accurate descriptions of all the necessary details (i.e., soap, brush, rinsing, etc..).
- An individual that is not in the field of science can use the infographic or video to properly clean glassware to reduce experimental errors.