Pick and reflect on an artifact that proves you have the skills, knowledge, and dispositions represented by the badge.
Write a summary of results for a graph that you find or produced (e.g., calculated concentration of an unknown or predicted the growth phase of a bacterial colony) to interpret data where you must decode the data as described in the expectations:
- Extrapolate from data points in a table or graph.
- Interpolate between data points in a table or graph.
- Use r2 to comment on the goodness-of-fit of a graphical model.
- Provide context. What is the activity this artifact is representing?
- Explain how the artifact represents the skills, knowledge, and dispositions for this badge.
- Summary allows the reader to interpret the results of an experiment.
- Includes all criteria described in the expectations for the badge.