Pick and reflect on an artifact that illustrates the strategies you used to be successful in a task.
Create an infographic or "how-to" describing the steps to:
- Extrapolate from data points in a table or graph.
- Interpolate between data points in a table or graph.
- Use r2 to comment on the goodness-of-fit of a graphical model.
- Provide context. What does this artifact represent about how to be successful with the task?
- Explain the strategies you used to be successful on the task, such as:
- Sticking points and how to avoid them
- Tool Selection
- Proper Techniques
- Design Choices