Pick and reflect on an artifact that proves you have the skills, knowledge, and dispositions represented by the badge.
Submit a Summary of Results
- Screenshot of a data representation (i.e., graph, table, or figure)
- Describe the purpose of the data representation.
- Explain the story the data is telling you with the data representation
- Variables tested
- Relationships between variables
- Features of the data (i.e., maxes, mins, trends, x and y intercepts).
- Explain why you think the scientist selected this format (e.g., bar graph, data table, scatter plot, or diagram) to communicate the data?
- Provide context. What is the activity this artifact is representing?
- Explain how the artifact represents the skills, knowledge, and dispositions for this badge.