Pick and reflect on an artifact that illustrates the strategies you used to be successful in a task.
Photo of validation form filled by a professional indicating that you can complete the following successfully:
Link to validation form:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8YR7slQhXZYRkFZcWVGREFCdTA/view?usp=sharing
- Identify basic features of a table, graph, or diagram (headings, units, labels).
- Select a single piece of data (quantitative or categorical) from a simple data presentation.
- Determine how the value of one variable changes as the value of another variable changes.
- slope (linear) in context
- rate of change or constant multiplier for exponential
- Identify and/or use a simple mathematical relationship between data (i.e. direct, inverse, positive, negative, linear, logarithmic, exponential).
- Provide context. What does this artifact represent about how to be successful with the task?
- Explain the strategies you used to be successful on the task, such as:
- Sticking points and how to avoid them
- Tool Selection
- Proper Techniques
- Design Choices